Nine countries. Nine lessons. One epic journey.
From orphanages in Sri Lanka to silent meditation in Thailand; from fasting in India to temples in the Himalayas; from extreme martial arts in Korea, China, and Japan to the cobbled streets of Jerusalem…
Mastering Life transports readers on an incredible adventure around the world and, more importantly, deep into themselves.
Masterfully written and filled with
- vivid descriptions of exotic cultures and landscapes;
- extraordinary stories of survival, overcoming challenges, and celebrating triumphs;
- poignant insights into how to find real meaning and joy in life;
- deep Torah wisdom from our Sages;
- paradigm-shifting perspectives on Jewish thought and practice; and
- practical exercises to help integrate and implement the ideas.
Mastering Life is a deeply empowering guidebook, navigating us along the path toward becoming real enlightened Jewish masters.