Shira is the second book in the Design Sketchbook series by Adina’s Designs. It is is a positive place for our girls to explore their uniqueness and personal style within a dignified framework that they can really relate to! Through creativity and fun, girls can see that dressing with dignity can be really cool, full of color, personality, individuality, and style!
Designers of all ages will love creating with Shira: My Design Sketchbook. The younger ones will find hours of fun in coloring the pages and decorating with the stickers. The older ones will be thrilled with the results they achieve using the design and illustration skills they will learn in the easy-to-follow tutorials!
- Learn how clothes can be expressive and unique as well as dignified and modest.
- Design using 60+ stickers and 80+ starter sketches for your endless ideas.
- 14+ color fashion illustrations for inspiration.
- 40+ color tutorial pages with easy-to-follow instructions.
- Recommended for ages 8-100