“The Six Constant Mitzvos,” or “Shesh Mitzvos Temidios,” refer to six unique commandments:
- Anochi Hashem – belief in G-d;
- Lo Yihyeh – there shall be no other gods;
- Yichud Hashem – belief in the Oneness and Unity of Hashem;
- Ahavas Hashem – love of Hashem;
- Yiras Hashem – fear or awe of Hashem; and
- Lo Sassuru – do not stray, following your desires.
These six concepts are not defined or limited by time or circumstance. They always apply. At a deeper level, they relate to the most fundamental Jewish ideas, form the core and very essence of Judaism, and inform the very purpose of our lives.
As we delve into them more deeply, it will become clear that the process of attaining growth and fulfillment through them is an ongoing process. How do we make them – and thus the fundamentals of Judaism – part of us?
This groundbreaking, easy-to-read, and life-changing book explores the essence of each of these ideas. Written by a respected talmid chacham and master educator, this incredible sefer expands our intellectual knowledge and changes our inner world.