This fascinating collection of teachings from one of contemporary Judaism’s greatest halachic authorities includes questions such as:
- What are the parameters of the mitzvah to heal the sick?
- How does one pray for a sick person?
- What are the personal halachic obligations of medical professionals?
- What is the Torah view of alternative medical treatments?
- What risks can one take to save life?
- What does Jewish law say about organ donation?
- Is it permissible to refrain from vaccinating children?
- May words of Torah be used as a means of healing?
- What is the Torah approach to OCD?
- May a sick person refuse treatment?
Translated by Dr. Fred Rosner and edited and adapted by Rabbi Immanuel Bernstein, this fascinating and important sefer is a must for medical professionals, scholars, and all types of interested Jews.
There are no reviews yet.